Get to know one of our favourites. Here is a video tour of L’Oranger, one of Quisine Group’s top French picks in London. Make a reservation today through QuisineGroup.com and get access to insider pricing at this and dozens of fine London restaurants.
It would seem then, that while there isn’t a perfect day for eating out, making an early booking on a night you know will be busy later, at a restaurant with a short menu that changes all the time is your best bet.
Rebecca Seal, guardian.co.uk on “Is there still a best day to eat out?”
There’s something amazing happening this week. Friday is the annual Feed the 5000 event at Trafalgar Square. Organizers plan to provide free lunch for 5000 people made entirely out of fresh ingredients that would otherwise go to waste. Boris Johson will open the event. The goal of the initiative is to show how easy it is to reduce the unimaginable levels of food waste in the UK and internationally. Activities on site will educate the public on positive solutions to reducing food waste. Here are some unbelievable food waste facts courtesy of Feeding 5K:
- All the world’s nearly one billion hungry people could be lifted out of malnourishment on less than a quarter of the food that is wasted in the US, UK and Europe.
- 2.3 million tonnes of fish discarded in the North Atlantic and the North Sea each year; 40 to 60% of all fish caught in Europe are discarded – either because they are the wrong size, species, or because of the ill-governed European quota system.
- An estimated 20 to 40% of UK fruit and vegetables rejected even before they reach the shops – mostly because they do not match the supermarkets’ excessively strict cosmetic standards.
- The bread and other cereal products thrown away in UK households alone would have been enough to lift 30 million of the world’s hungry people out of malnourishment.
If you’re near Trafalgar Square on Friday between 12pm to 2pm then check out this worthwhile cause and learn more what you can do to reduce food waste. And we hear they’re still in need of some volunteers, get more information at Feeding5K.org.
Quisine Group members,
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the official Quisine Group blog. We want to connect with you and be apart of your fine dining experiences so what better way to engage than to share with you our own dining experiences, favourite restaurants and news about our team. This is your invitation to get INSIDE the inside ;) Check back regularly for restaurant reviews, new partner news and other general randomness from Quisine Group HQ.
You can always say hello [at] quisinegroup.com
Your Quisine Group Team
1. Browse our fabulous and growing collection of partner restaurants
2. Confirm a reservation and 30% off food and drink with a small booking fee
3. Get 30% off food and drink and experience unlimited savings at the restaurant - the more you eat and drink, the more you save
That’s it! Told you it was easy…
It’s been a busy few months getting our website QuisineGroup.com up and running. We are thrilled to finally be live and open for reservations.
Quisine Group has one mandate - to make it simpler and more affordable to experience fine dining in your city. We have chosen to partner with only the finest restaurants that London has to offer. We have been highly selective because we know that for you, only the best in class is good enough. We are adding new restaurants everyday so please check back often. We are also continually adding new features to our interface to make every interaction with Quisine Group as great as possible. And we’d like to ask a favour - as we are in launch mode, we’d love to get any and all feedback we can from you, our initial users. Connect with us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry & Monieka
We are live, check us out! #6wordstories
The author of the London Oyster Guide’s pick of the capital’s finest places to indulge.
Definitely looks like a great place to check out for your next cocktail hour - the Zetter Townhouse in Clerkenwell. After work drinks anyone?